|Seamlessly RTB-enable your unsold inventory
Real time bidding (RTB) represents the growing trend of brands and agencies purchasing online display media at the impression level through an automated data driven, programmatic buying channel.
Casale Media's proprietary RTB technology enables publishers to seamlessly make their inventory available to this new demand source while maintaining complete proactive control over everything from who is eligible to bid on your inventory to what level of reporting transparency is made available to bidders through the CasaleX exchange.
Features and benefits
- Prioritized supply source: when you make your inventory available on CasaleX, only carefully vetted Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) and Agency Trading Desks (ATDs) are allowed to bid on your impressions. Your inventory is never chained across third-party supply sources.
- For current MediaNet publishers, it's business as usual. Access to CasaleX demand is seamlessly integrated into your existing dashboard:
- Full visibility and control, at the creative level, over every advertiser and campaign that is eligible to run on your site
- Proactive blocking of endemic advertisers and/or campaign content groups (e.g. alcohol)
- Control over the level of reporting transparency available to bidders
- Real-time reporting via your web-based account interface
- Dedicated account management
- Revenue maximizing competitive auction frame-work:
- Second-price: motivates marketplace competition.
- MediaNet floor: MediaNet will always compete in the auction for your impressions to guarantee the fair valuation of your inventory.
- Direct and controlled access to the growing RTB budgets of Fortune 500 brands
To learn more about participating in CasaleX contact us.
3rd party verification
We have partnered with The Media Trust to offer participating publishers the peace of mind of an independent ad verification service on top of our own checks. Third party ad tags originating from DSPs are scanned at regular intervals for:
- Malvertising detection, to prevent malicious software from reaching unsuspecting users
- Unauthorized tracking pixel or flash-based cookie presence that might lead to data leakage to unscrupulous advertisers looking to retarget users across other websites
|“ Our goal at Snagajob is always to place the highest quality and best targeted advertisements on our site. Integrating with CasaleX has strengthened our ability to reach that goal. Each month, we fill a large percentage of our high value unsold inventory through CasaleX while also maintaining complete control over which ads end up on our site.” |
Rick Parker, Senior VP Marketing